Easi-Peel PVC Tape
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
General purpose tape for jointing product to product.
- Ockwells Easi-Peel Flame Retardant PVC Protection Tape is a plasticised polyvinyl chloride film, coated with a high quality adhesive to ensure that it will not leave a residue on surfaces.
- Easi-Peel Flame Retardant can be used on glass for up to 2 weeks and most other surfaces for up to 4 weeks.
- Can be used in construction to fix protection materials to non-porous surfaces without leaving a residue.
- Easi-Peel Flame Retardant protection tape has a unique grooved surface finish across the width which allows the tape to be torn but this does not compromise its lateral strength and has proved to be a very effective protection tape.
- Caution is advised when using adhesive tapes on finished surfaces – we recommend that a test is carried out to satisfy that this product is suitable.
|Description||Length||Rolls per Box|
|Rolls per Box|
|Rolls per Box
|Easi-Peel Standard Tape||33m||18||12||12|