Door Foam Protection
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Door Foam Protection for internal and external frames can be achieved using a number of foam protection profiles.
- No additional fixings are required – all foam profiles have sufficient spring to keep the protection in place and to give a high level of impact resistance.
- Flame Retardant Foams are all certified to TS63.
- 80-100mm Blue ‘U-shaped’ Foam Protection can be used in the early stages of construction on external timber doorframes to maximise the benefits of protection.
- 100-120mm Blue ‘U-shaped’ Foam Protection can be used on larger internal frames.
- 78mm Circular Foam Protection can be used on doorframes up to 145mm wide.
- 114mm Circular Foam Protection can be used on doorframes up to 265mm wide.
Certified to TS63 approved product CF5032
|'U-shaped' Standard & FR Foam||2m||80mm-100mm|
|'U-shaped' Standard & FR Foam||2m||100mm-120mm|
|Circular FR Foam||2m||78mm Diameter|
|Circular Standard & FR Foam||2m||114mm Diameter|