Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Ockwells Ladder Hatches are designed to provide safe access between floors prior to staircase installation and for emergency access requirements.
- Manufactured from high grade steel with a checker plate tread pattern offering an anti–slip surface.
- Fits between floor joists and can be opened from the top or bottom.
- The ladder stay slots decrease the risk of movement whilst ascending and descending at height.
- Tested with no permanent deflection using a weight of 280kg.
- Can be screwed in place for added security and reused from plot to plot.
|Ladder Hatch||To fit access space 600mm x 750mm|