Carpet Protection Film Flame Retardant
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Developed Manufactured from heavy-duty flame retardant polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back, Flame Retardant Carpet Protection Film comes with embossing as standard. Designed to protect carpets on floors, steps, and stairs on a temporary basis without creating trip hazards, unlike the traditional method of using dust sheets. Ockwells Self Adhesive Flame Retardant Carpet Protection Film should only be used to protect carpet for up to 4 weeks.
Because there are many variations in carpet fibers and installation methods, the purchaser and or user should test the suitability of the carpet protection film in an unexposed area.
- Carpet Protection Film is for carpeted surfaces only
- Recommended for use on synthetic, short pile carpets only
- Not recommended for use on oriental, antique, long pile, looped, nylon, velour, silk, or wool carpets
- Not recommended for use when underfloor heating is in use
- Check application information notes before installing carpet protection film is for carpeted surfaces only.
- We recommend that a carpet film dispenser is used for ease of application and to ensure that the film is left smooth and crease-free. Applicators are available in 600mm and 800mm-1200mm universal dispensers.
- To apply; remove the protective wrap, locate the start of the film, unwind about 300mm of the carpet protection film, and place on the carpet adhesive side down.
- Apply slight pressure over the top of the film while unwinding in the direction you wish to apply.
- Roll out to the desired length and then cut with a safety knife.
|Carpet Protection Film FR TS63 Embossed||10065568||100m||600mm|
|Carpet Protection Film FR TS63 Embossed||10065579||100m||800mm|
|Carpet Protection Film FR TS63 Embossed||10065569||100m||1200mm|