About Ockwells CheckerTile
CheckerTile is manufactured from ultra-heavy duty hard wearing PVC Embossed with a checker plate pattern providing a high level of slip resistance. CheckerTile’s lightness makes it easy to move around site and is also reusable, making it a very cost effective alternative to traditional plywood and other floor coverings.
- The interlocking jigsaw design allows the tiles to be flexible and easy to fit.
- Shock and noise absorbing and resistant to most acids and solvents.
- Made from 100% recycled PVC which is also 100% recyclable.
- Weather resistant for use outdoors.
- Easy to clean and can be pressure washed.
- Edging strips are also available for access onto the CheckerTile for forklifts, platforms and other small plant hire.
|CheckerTile||14mm||500mm approx.||500mm approx.||6.8kg/m2|
|Edging Strips (Black or Yellow)||14mm||500mm approx.|