FloorShield Standard XHD
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
FloorShield XHD Extra Heavy Duty cardboard floor protection – general purpose, lightweight and cost-effective protection for all floor types.
- Manufactured from recycled paper and formed into 1.15mm thick cardboard making it a very economical and environmentally friendly product.
- Made from 100% recycled material and 100% recyclable.
- Vapour permeable and impact resistant.
- Designed with spill-resistant technology to protect the substrate from liquid damage.
- FloorShield Standard XHD is water and slip resistant, can be easily cut with a knife and is suitable for protecting carpeted areas, vinyl, timber, concrete, raised access, screed floors, worktops and doors.
- Ideal for protecting against foot traffic and gives a good degree of impact resistance whilst maintaining a clean surface below.
|FloorShield Standard XHD||25m||1000mm||16kg per roll|