Hard Surface Protection Film Flame Retardant
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Developed to protect hard floors in areas under construction and refurbishment.
- Manufactured from flame retardant polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back that is designed to protect hard surfaces on a temporary basis without leaving a residue.
- Designed to protect hard surfaces only such as floors, walls, kitchen furniture and worktops as well as internal and external glazing during building construction or refurbishment.
- Ockwells Self Adhesive Flame Retardant Hard Surface Protection Film should only be used on surfaces for up to 24 weeks, depending on application.
- Because there are many variations in hard surfaces, the purchaser and or user should test the suitability of the Protection Film in an unexposed area.
Hard Surface Flame Retardant Protection Film Guidelines.
- Hard Surface Flame Retardant Protection Film is for hard surfaces only.
- Do not apply to wet or damp areas.
- Before film application, surfaces should be clean and free from dust, dirt and loose debris.
- Hard Surface Protection Film should be replaced every 4 weeks when used on floors and other internal surfaces, every 24 weeks on internal glass and every 12 weeks on external glass.
- Cover entire surface, do not use as a runner.
- Where smooth nosings or door plates are used, they should first be lined with Ockwells Easi-Peel (Easy Tear) Tape before covering over with Hard Surface Film.
Certified to TS63 approved product CF 748
|Hard Surface Flame Retardant Protection Film||100m||600mm|