Handrail Safety Posts
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Generally used to form a temporary and reusable safety rail as staircases and balustrades are often only installed once the build is complete.
- Safety Handrail Posts can be used whilst work continues to help meet the stringent Health & Safety regulations imposed on construction sites, which state that protection barriers must be fitted for works carried out at a height.
- Each post is manufactured from 30mm steel box section welded to a pre-drilled base plate.
- The Handrail Posts should be secured using the appropriate fixings to timber decking, concrete floors and stairs to form a sturdy safety rail during the build process.
- Handrail Posts are available as straight or corner posts and all brackets are pre-drilled 100mm high x 40mm wide.
- All the posts have a provision to screw a kickboard, midrail and handrail to form a sturdy safety rail.
|Handrail Safety Post (Straight)||150mm x 150mm||1070mm (H) & 30mm x 30mm (W)|
|Handrail Safety Post (Corner)||150mm x 150mm||1070mm (H) & 30mm x 30mm (W)|
|Handrail Safety Post (Stringer)||1070mm (H) & 30mm x 30mm (W)|