About Plasterboard Letterboxes
Ockwells plasterboard letterboxes have been designed to post large plasterboard sheets or panel materials, such as demountable fall arrest systems, from lower to upper floors.
This system takes away the need to carry heavy materials up ladders or stair openings, which may contravene manual handling regulations.
Plaster board letter boxes can also be used away from busy stairways to promote safe working practices and increase efficiency on site.
- Manufactured from robust steel angle and HD steel checker plate lid
- Manufactured with screw holes to securely fix into flooring
- Checker plate lids should be closed when not in use
- Can be reused from plot to plot
- Clear opening size of 1350mm x 125mm
|Ockwells Plasterboard Letterbox||1400mm x 175mm||10kg|