Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
SkyHooks are an essential tool for ensuring safe cable support on site, reducing the risk of trips and falls.
- Manufactured from durable and hi-vis PVC.
- Designed with two fixing holes to support cables on both ceilings and walls, keeping them off the floor.
- Cables can be easily held away from walls and other obstructions with a simple twist of the SkyHook.
- SkyHooks reduce damage to power leads and reduce the risks of trip hazards, making the site a safer environment to work.
- Lightweight and reusable from site to site.
- The recommended spacing for temporary cable supports is 2m for a single lead with reduced spacing for multiple leads and heavy duty leads.
- SkyHooks have been designed to take a maximum weight of 5kg.
|Ockwells SkyHooks||250mm length|