StairSafe Handrails & Posts Kit
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Innovative product used to form a reusable temporary safety rail and handrail for staircases.
- Staircases and balustrades are often only installed once the build is complete, to prevent damage to them during construction.
- StairSafe Handrails and Posts can be used whilst work is being carried out.
- Designed to meet the stringent Health & Safety regulations imposed on construction sites, which state that protection barriers must be fitted for works carried out at a height.
- The new Ockwells StairSafe Kits are specifically designed to work with Stringer Posts for stair applications.
- For more information on the individual posts, please see the Handrail Safety Posts page of the website.
|Description||Contents of Kit||Weight per Rail||Dimensions|
|StairSafe Kit (38kg)||Short Rail x 1||8kg||750mm adjustable to 1200mm|
|Long Rails x 2||15kg||2500mm adjustable to 3500mm|