Hard Surface Protection Film Flame Retardant
Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Ockwells Hard Surface Protection Film is fully certified to TS63 guidelines of WarringtonFire Certifier technical specification.
Ideal protection for floors, walls, both internal and external glazing, kitchen units, worktops, tiled surfaces, radiators, doors, laminate flooring, and most non-porous surfaces during building construction or refurbishment.
Hard Surface Protection Film is UV stable and can be left in place on internal glass/nonporous surfaces for up to 6 months, and for up to 28 days when used externally on glass.
- Manufactured from flame retardant polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back that is designed to protect hard surfaces on a temporary basis without leaving a residue.
- Designed to protect hard surfaces only, such as floors, walls, furnishings and both internal and external glazing during building construction or refurbishment.
- Flame Retardant Hard Surface Protection Film can be left in place on internal glass/non-porous surfaces for up to 6 months, and for up to 28 days when used externally on glass
- We do not recommend that this product is used on any coated glass (such as Pilkington Suncool™ or other solar control products).
- Because there are many variations in hard surfaces, the purchaser and or user should test the suitability of the Protection Film in an unexposed area.
Hard Surface Protection Film Guidelines.
- Hard Surface Protection Film is for hard surfaces only.
- Do not apply to wet or damp areas.
- Before film application, surfaces should be clean and free from dust, dirt and loose debris.
- The product has been tested without adverse effect on the stated surfaces when the above time frames are adhered to. However, due to varying conditions on site and when used in direct sunlight we highly recommend that these time frames are not exceeded. Regular checks should be carried out on the performance of the film to assess if it needs to be removed and replaced.
- Cover the entire surface, do not use as a runner.
- Where smooth nosings or door plates are used, they should first be lined with Ockwells Easi-Peel (Easy Tear) Tape before covering over with Hard Surface Film.
|* Hard Surface Protection Film FR TS63 Blue||10627166||100m||100m|
|* Hard Surface Protection Film FR TS63 Blue||10065771||100m||600mm|