Hard Surface Protection Film Flame Retardant
[product_cta link="http://www.ockwells.com/enquire-online"]Enquire Online[/product_cta]
Developed to protect hard floors in areas under construction and refurbishment.
- Manufactured from flame retardant polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back that is designed to protect hard surfaces on a temporary basis without leaving a residue.
- Designed to protect hard surfaces only, such as floors, walls, furnishings and both internal and external glazing during building construction or refurbishment.
- Ockwells Self Adhesive Flame Retardant Hard Surface Protection Film should only be used on surfaces for up to 24 weeks, depending on application.
- Because there are many variations in hard surfaces, the purchaser and or user should test the suitability of the Protection Film in an unexposed area.
Hard Surface Protection Film Guidelines.
- Hard Surface Protection Film is for hard surfaces only.
- Do not apply to wet or damp areas.
- Before film application, surfaces should be clean and free from dust, dirt and loose debris.
- Hard Surface Protection Film should be replaced every 4 weeks when used on floors and other internal surfaces, every 24 weeks on internal glass and every 12 weeks on external glass.
- Cover entire surface, do not use as a runner.
- Where smooth nosings or door plates are used, they should first be lined with Ockwells Easi-Peel (Easy Tear) Tape before covering over with Hard Surface Film.
|Hard Surface Flame Retardant Protection Film||100m||600mm|