Monarflex DigiWrap Airflow FR
About Monarflex DigiWrap AirFlow FR
Monarflex AirFlow FR containment netting is an exceptionally strong flame retardant containment netting, specially developed for high and low rise locations where high winds are a significant risk. Manufactured from a woven polypropylene composition with flame retardant additives.
- Can be used for all types of medium term projects up to a maximum of 6 months
- Flame retardant properties
- The weave is made in open and closed sections with 3 wide sections of tight weave to fix the Airflow to the scaffold. Ideal for high rise buildings as the open sections release air pressure on the rest of the material
- Serves as a climate shield to protect workers, machinery and open constructions against rain, wind, snow etc.
- Protects the surroundings from any inconveniences e.g. particles or building dust from sandblasting or water jetting from facade works
- Monarflex Accessories are also available from Ockwells
Click here for the full range of Accessories
- DigiWrap printing allows you to wrap any building in a powerful, highly visible message
- No minimum order quantity allows one off promotional sheeting orders
- The printed surface has exceptional all weather performance and will normally last at least 6 months, maximising your investment
- Please contact one of our sales teams for further information on Monarflex DigiWrap
Ockwells are official stockists of Monarflex products
|Monarflex DigiWrap Airflow FR||2m x 45m|