Call your local branch to enquire about this product:
- South: 01635 876 336
- North: 01925 820 003
- Scotland: 0141 427 3366
Generally used to cover and protect most standard sized wash basins with pedestals during the various build stages.
- Can be folded in seconds and slotted together and placed over the wash basin to form a very strong and lightweight cover
- Can be cut to suit all types of basin, from full size main bathroom basin, cloakroom flat to the wall or corner basins
- Once a house set has been cut they can be moved from plot to plot and can be reused many times.
- Manufactured from translucent twin wall polypropylene board that is tough, durable, impact and chemical resistant, non-toxic and waterproof
- Ockwells Basin Protectors are available in Standard and certified Flame Retardant to LPS 1207 and can be custom printed with your company’s logo
- Certification Number 341a-x1/01
Made from polypropylene which is recyclable