High Tack Tape 100mm x 33m Black
- Polythene jointing and shuttering tape
- Tested to BS EN ISO 4589-2(Oxygen Index)
- Other width options also available
- Easy to apply
Special Offer - Whilst Stocks Last!
High Tack Tape FR (Non-Certified)
Generally used in the construction industry for polythene jointing and shuttering tape.
• Flame Retardant High Tack Tape should be used for jointing of LPS 1207 flame protection materials
• Manufactured from a plasticised polyvinyl chloride film and coated with an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber based adhesive
• Ockwells High Tack Tape has been tested to BS EN ISO 4589-2 (Oxygen Index) and in accordance with this method, shows self-extinguishment characteristics in standard and enriched atmospheres up to 23% oxygen concentration levels
• Other width options also available
|100mm x 33M
added to basketView basket